Saturday, May 24, 2014

One of my Favorite Nordstrom Events...

Aside from the Women's/Children's Half Yearly and Anniversary sale there's another deal time that really gets me going....BUY 2 MASCARAS GET ONE FREE!! 

I know this is a pretty pricey way to score a free mascara but if you are fanatical about certain luxury brands..ahem..cough..CHANEL INIMITABLE...and you like to try out other brands...hello YSL or Trish McEvoy. 


This is a bi-annual event - I believe the next one should be around Fall. I could be wrong so this is your chance to make friends with the super friendly Nordstrom Cosmetic Sales Assistants. They will keep you up-to-date. Trust me, they will answer all questions and give you all the necessary details if that means you will come back to them. 

Last time I tried YSL Babydoll (meh)....Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Stretch (meh but better than the Babydoll) and my usual Chanel Inimitable Intense. This time I went back to strong with Chanel - Le Volume/Inimitable Intense. I hear from the MUA at the counter that layering the two gives you ultimate lashes and you know I love a challenge! I wanted to give another YSL formula another shot so according to Sales Associate that helped me the Volume Effet Faux Cils is comparable to GA's original Eyes to Kill formula - another high end mascara that I just adore!

I hope you scored in-store, like I did, or you had time to place your order. Last time, I didn't hesitate to put in that order - I think I was barely awake while giving my shipping info. And if you were lucky enough to get your mascaras, what ended up in your shopping basket? 

Life of a beauty addict....


No comments:

Post a Comment